Donald Trump is currently first in the polls for the Republican party. There are people who are actually going to vote for trump because they think it is funny. This. Is. No. Joke. The man is a racist, homophobic, misogynistic businessman who cannot possibly lead a country built on the ideals of equality and freedom.
If you still think this is a laughing matter, take a look at these hilarious (my computer screen cannot convey the sarcasm dripping from this word) facts about Mr. Donald Trump…
- His first wife said he made her feel violated during sex, but dropped the matter after a divorce settlement.
- He quoted a tweet that said if Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband, she can’t satisfy America.
- He said he would date his daughter if she wasn’t his daughter.
- Mr. Trump told a contestant on the ‘The Apprentice’ that it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees.
- His response to Meghan Kelly asking him tough, relevant questions about his attitude towards women was that she must be on her period.
- Trump gave out a US Senator’s private cellphone number out of spite on national television.
- Trump said John McCain, who was a war prisoner for five years, was no war hero because he was captured.
- There are people who scream “white power!” at his rallies, and they are there in support of Trump. That alone says quite a bit.
- Trump tweeted that because Barack Obama was a disappointing president, there wouldn’t be another black president for a long time.
- At his campaign announcement, he called undocumented mexican immigrants drug dealers, criminals and rapists.
- Trump’s idea of Border Security is to force Mexico to build a giant wall.
- When told that his statement about rape at the border was inaccurate, he just said “well someone’s doing the raping!”
- Trump has the full support of a former KKK leader.
- Trump inspired a father and son to beat up and urinate on a mexican homeless man. His response: “My followers are passionate.”
- Trump wants mass deportation, and to bring an end to birthright citizenship, referring to these children as anchor babies.
- He wants to go back into the middle east, bomb them for their oil, and then take it.
The fact is this: This is no longer a joke. As a society, we can no longer support a man who makes such horrible comments openly, and is even proud of anti-immigrant, racist, homophobic remarks. PLEASE stop supporting this politician who stands for white supremacy, racism, and sexism. As a feminist, and human being. PLEASE. STOP.
To see the Twitter user who inspired this post, with full credit for the facts listed above going to her, please click here . She is an awesome inspiration, a feminist, and everyone should look up to her!